Translate

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Marketing videos

Friends, I'm hardly able to spend time on social media- fb or blogging these days as I'm back to conventional communication tools: videos, brochures and powerpoints for a client. We will definitely be posting them on youtube and the website. I'll leep you informed of that. However, for all the corporate communicators out there, there's one thing I'm realising: less is more!
In marketing videos, short clippings, little and less words have a more lasting effect rather than a long video with a heavy voice-over and long shots. After doing 8 videos in a go, I really wished, I could do them all over again.
With all the heaviness from loads of information hitting our brains all the time, audience attention span is really short. Hence, to make the most impact: small and simple words with short shots leave a more lasting imprint rather than information clutter.
Will be back with more tips. Ciao

PS: All those who prefer to remain anonympous readers and send direct questions to my email, I request: please discuss on this forum for the benefit of other readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment