Translate

Friday, August 20, 2010

Communication Studies in Jaipur

I have been away from Blogosphere for almost a few months now. The culprit is the beautiful Jaipur, especially the Monsoon this year that has been exceptionally generous. I love to spend time at the Jawahar Kala Kendra with my french and Indian friends or just strolling around in the rain. Also, I have been busy teaching communication!
I am working with the Gita Mittal Career Development Centre, a project of the Gita Mittal Foundation these days apart from Eduwaves. My assignments range from basic Communication & Soft skills to International Communications.

I will be publishing some of my experiences from our classroom too. Meanwhile here's a picture from a recent talk at the Tagore Girls College Auditorium. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment